Puppets, like dolls, can help children learn imitation and emotional expression and inspire them to role play. These Ballerina Finger Puppets also encourage children to develop hand skills as they make the puppets move independently. By discussing the puppetÕs facial features or exploring the expression of different moods children can gain insight into their own, and othersÕ, emotional reactions.
- Social Engagement and Interaction
- Emotional Development and Regulation
- Creative Thinking and Imaginative Play
- Sensory Motor Development
- Cognition and Problem Solving