☆ Special Selection -- Social Engagement & Interaction Skill Builder!
Act squirrelly! The Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel Game™ from Educational Insights® teaches kids valuable fundamentals as they help squirrels gather food for winter. Players spin and collect acorns into a tree trunk, but look out! If an opponent lands on the Sneaky Squirrel spot, they get to steal another player's acorn. This game has quickly become a favorite of our own staff's children.
- Game for 2-4 players
- Teaches kids to match colors & take turns, while developing motor skills & strategic thinking
- Game board doubles as packaging
- Squirrel squeezer, 20 acorns, game spinner, & game board
- 13" H x 11" W x 2" D (33 x 28 x 5 cm)
- Ages 3 & up
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
This product was assessed and assigned the skill areas listed below by St. David's Center for Child & Family Development.
Games provide children with opportunities to learn how to successfully engage with others in a reciprocal, cooperative, turn-taking environment. Offering children opportunities to stretch their minds and abilities through game play can have positive implications for future independent living.
- Social Engagement and Interaction
- Sensory Motor Development
- Cognition and Problem Solving