☆ Special Selection -- Sensory Motor Development Skill Builder!
Teeter poppin' good fun! Engage kids' curiosity and imagination and get them moving! Whether they rock, roll, sit, kneel, or stand, the Teeter Popper from Fat Brain Toys® provides hours of silly, giggling fun. Thanks to 14 suction cups on the bottom, the Teeter Popper pops like bubble wrap as kids wobble, tilt, and twirl. No special skills are needed, and kids will improve core strength, stability, leg strength, balance, coordination and gross-motor skills as they explore and play.
- Keep active indoors
- Use on any non-porous surface for best popping results
- Encourages curiosity and creativity, stimulates senses, engages imagination
- Materials: highly durable ABS plastic and silicone suction cups
- 28" L x 11.5" W x 7.5" D (71 x 29 x 19 cm)
- Weight limit approximately 110 pounds
- Recommended for ages 3 & up
This Teeter Popper enhances children's positional awareness while promoting balance and coordination and providing them with the enhanced movement they require. Kids can engage with the Teeter Popper both alone and with a partner, allow opportunities for imitation and can develop social engagement and interaction skills. It can also be used for games such as "Row, Row, Row, Your Boat."
This product was assessed and assigned the skill areas listed below by St. David's Center for Child & Family Development.
- Sensory Motor Development
- Social Engagement and Interaction
Due to size and/or weight, a shipping surcharge of $16.95 will be added to this item, regardless of shipping method or promotional offers.