☆ Special Selection -- Sensory Motor Development Skill Builder!
Use Wikii Stix to build shapes, recognize emotions, problem solve, and more! Created in cooperation with professionals in the field, the activities, grid board, and therapy bag in the Wikki Stix® Multi Sensory Resource Kit from Omnicor are designed to help those with special needs, but can be a fun skill builder for anyone. The 144 pieces of Wikki Stix®, colorful waxed cord strips can be bent into any shape, stick to each other without glue, and be used over and over.
- 144 non-toxic wax and yarn Wikki Stix® (in the recommended colors)
- No preparation needed and easy to clean
- Comes in easy-to-store zipper storage tote
- 6 Activity Cards (including 2 face to face drawings for non-verbal expression of mood)
- Grid board for construction and structured learning
- Therapy Bag Bonus Unit
- 36-page Resource Manual
- Materials: paper, plastic, yarn, wax
- Package: 11.6" x 8.8" x 1.1" (29.5 x 22.4 x 2.8 cm)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Ages 3 & up
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Playing with Wikki Stix® provides a tactile and sensory experience, ideal for fine motor skills, kinesthetic learning, working with the visually impaired, as well as the entire autism spectrum.
- Sensory Motor Development
- Cognition and Problem Solving
- Emotional Development and Regulation
- Creative Thinking and Imaginative Play